My name is Patrick Deguara and I draw from a variety of skills and techniques to help you move away from“Crisis” and towards preventative care and wellness. The type of treatment modalities you receive when visiting very much depends on your presenting symptoms. However, the welcome and attention given remains a constant for everyone. My passion for learning and my professional requirements mean that I bring fresh and up to date techniques to my practice every year in order to maximise desired outcomes.
– Qualified as a chiropractor in 1996 at the McTimoney Chiropractic College in Oxford.
– Registered with the General Chiropractic Council UK No 01145
– Member of the Mc Timoney Chiropractic Association
– Professionally insured with Balens
– Qualified as a Life Coach in 2004 with the Coaching Academy UK
– Clinic established in 2000 serving Witney and the surrounding West Oxfordshire region.
– 36 years of experience working in the complementary medicine field.
Patrick gets to the heart of the problem very quickly, be it bones, muscles, stress, or more often the relationship between all three.
See more here…